Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mutant Monster Boxer Puppies!!


I had a couple of my German Boxer puppies running outside and playing in and around our trout ponds the other day, and, as usual, I was snapping away photos of them with my Nikon DSLR camera. They are typically very photogenic, and terribly cute. But later, when I reviewed the shots I had taken, I had to laugh when I saw the one you see here! Caught in mid-flight, these three Boxer girls have the funniest and contorted facial expressions! Add some flying ears and they look like a monster movie in the making! Just had to share!

7 comments:

  1. Hi George and Cathy!

    It is wonderful to see such great working boxers. Too few breeders focus on working abilities and I really enjoy reading about your dogs and your accomplishments as a breeder.

    Wish you the best of luck.
    Keep on improving the working boxer!

    Best regards
    Andreas & Julie
    Norway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading about your Puppies and your accomplishments as a breeder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked you article. My name is Vince Stead, and I wrote a book about Boxer puppies and Dogs called "How to Train and Raise a Boxer Puppy or Dog with Good Behavior" that you can find on Amazon & Barnes & Noble for only $2.99. Here is a link to it:

    http://www.amazon.com/Train-Raise-Boxer-Behavior-ebook/dp/B004QS98DM/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1299717195&sr=1-20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my haha, that was really cute and weird photo of them, nice catch.


    pet beds

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are looking very heuristic. While watching him I am really afraid. The Bachbett boxer dog are really fear full for me.

    Texas Yorkie Breeders

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been looking at these boxers, me n my fiancé. I like black, even w/a little white. He likes brown striped.
    But we both saw these pics, n both agreed on black stripped. "What a cutie"!

    Do you breed them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

    ______________________
    Dog trainers Memphis

    ReplyDelete